Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Special Moment In My Life




Catching the signal from one of her friends, Carolina brushed her skirt, took a deep breath and walked towards where he was sitting. She couldn’t believe that he was right there feeling her touching around her waist. Her Blue eyes were as blues as the water. She was wearing a baby blue skirt and a white shirt. Her Legs were an earthquake. Angela thought how time never waits for anymore. Angela finally decided to talk to the guy she was having a crush on him. She had been waiting for this moment to come. She sat next to him in the rocks looking at the water and she said, “I always see you and you’re always standing there with your friends.” “Well my name is Carolina.”

Hey My Name is Christopher yeah I ‘m always with my friends because I Like to kick it with them a lot.” “I love you’re name Carolina you’re so pretty.”

Carolina smiled, “Thanks you’re really cute and you seem nice person to be with.” They were talking for almost a 1hour Carolina wanted to date him so bad she wanted to spend time with him. When they started walking Christopher ask her if she wanted to go to the movies.

“Yeah I really want to,” she said.

“Cool, hey hit me up some other time here is my cell phone number.” Carolina grabs her phone and stared saving Christopher’s number. Carolina was so nervous she couldn’t wait to go with him to the movies. She was so happy that when she got home back she started calling her friends and telling them the story of her and Christopher.

No comments:

Post a Comment