Monday, November 9, 2009

Reflection

1. How does a hero become a hero?
They become hero by always been there in the good and bad times

2. Project Description- What was the Hero in My Eyes project?
The hero in my eyes project was that we had to pick someone that has been there for us. Then we had to write an essay about why they are our heroes we had to be very descript.

3. Process- What steps did you take to get to the final product?
Well we had to do drafts and then we had to go with our peer, so they can make sure we had everything good. After we did that we had to type our final draft

4. Reflection- What did you learn? What challenges did you encounter?
What would you do the same or different? How will this help you later?
Hero isn’t a person that has only powers a hero can also be a person who is always there for you.

My challenge was doing the hero CS I didn’t understand how to do it at the beginning but now I know how to.

What I would have done better was that I would add more information to my final draft.

This would help me improve my essay

I used wonder because I sometimes ask to myself all those questions on my hero essay

No comments:

Post a Comment