Wednesday, June 2, 2010

This I believe Reflection


Project description: In class we first had to write 30 things that we believe. It had to be something important in you're life, but it could be funny. After that we had to choose one that we wanted to write about that we really believe on.

Reflection: In this I believe project i had learn a lot about the things that i believe, and i also learn that everyone in this world have lots of things that they can believe.

The challenge i had was to choose one 1 out of 30 things that i wrote. Even though i had the 30 i believe to help me see on the things that i believe it made it more hard to choose because all of them had good things that i can write about but i still made my choose in witch one to write about.

The thing i would do different is to write more then 400 words so it can be longer and so it can be more interesting. i would also had change on spending more longer on coming up with more details so people can understated it more.

This i believe project would help me so i can become a good writer and so it can help me more in other class.





No comments:

Post a Comment