Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Ishmael R.E.M


Project description: We had read this book in class called My Ishmael. Charlotte had gave us different types of "Reading Enjoyment Maximizers," we had to pick just one of them out of all the different once. All of this R.E.M had to reflect to the book or chapter of My Ishmael.


Process: First we had to read the book My Ishmael after we were finish with book we had to chose our R.E.M. I chose to do the illustrator and pick one chapter so with the drawing people can understand more the chapter and the book. At the beginning when i chose my chapter to draw i didn't really know what draw about but i went back to the chapter that i decide to do that is called We Lurch To The Starting Line and i had to re read the chapter so i can know what i had to draw about. I had to draw a school and the young man that was talking to Ishmael. Basically my chapter was about that a young man name Alan Lomax and a gorilla name Ishmael were talking to each other. At first i though it was going to be hard but once i understand it made everything more easy.


Reflection: I learn so many things in this project about My Ishmael and R.E.M. The process of this chapter is that no matter what if you don't have a picture in the book or in the chapter and you don't really understand it Even though you went back to re read and you still don't get it the easy way to do is to just draw a picture that can help you to understand more.


The challenge i had was that i didn't really know what R.E.M to chose and After me choosing the illustrator i didn't know what to draw about those were my main challenge.


If i had something to change it would be the way i have to spend more time on my work so i can do better. An to focus on just the part that my project was about.


This project would help me more for other type of R.E.M and to be better in other classes or for other school and so they can know that i understand what R.E.M is and what you exactly have to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment