Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Farmer's Market Visit









May 12 2010

Whats your name and your role at the farmers market?
My name is Carla my role of farmers market is selling fruit.

How long have you been working here?
I been working for 9 years.

Do you enjoy working here in this farmers market?
Yes i do enjoy working in here because it's not to much work and because i have a lot of people buying my fruits.

Whats is the goal of this farmers market?
The goal is to tell people to come because is not to expensive and because our fruit we sell are the best and juicy.

Since when have this market been?
This farmers market it's been for 20 years.

Why do you choose to sell here?
We choose to sell here so when people come over they can try our juicy fruit and also so they can come more often.

When did you first start selling here?
I start selling here since 9 years ago.

Have you seen a change in the product that are being sold?
I seen that our product had change because we sell more then what we use to.

I was so impress and interesting in interviewing this person
and i should go more often so i can buy those juicy fruit. I was walking all around the farmers market and it's so big i never sow a big farmers market like this.
I would like to go again because it was a good place to go and they had good food and fruit and other things. I would like to do another interview again.




5 comments:

  1. Hey I really liked the questions you asked because I really got good Info about Carla and what she's done in that farmers market. I thought about how long she's being working there because it's a really long time and I bet she knows a lot of stuff about organic foods. The only thing that was missing was the blog assignment but other than that your interview was great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last question was really interesting. It really showed how successful you can be at a Farmer's Market. Great Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you thought of other questions to ask instead of the same ones everyone was going to ask,I was impressed that she's been there for a lot of years already,which farmers market did you go to??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that the person that you blogged about had been farming for 9 years and that's a long time.

    this blog post makes me think that people a so devoted to gardening

    is there a pink lemon

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1- I thought that it was cool how that you said and I quote “I would like to go again because it was a good place to go and they had good food and fruit and other things. I would like to do another interview again.” I thought if you were really interested in these farmers markets you could put a documentary together maybe.
    2- When you asked the farmer and I quote “What’s the goal of this farmers market?” I thought that maybe the person said a little more it would be great if you can put more into your blog.
    3- I think you did great but would it have been better if you asked more detailed questions relating to C.S.A’s and there methods of growing.

    ReplyDelete