Saturday, April 24, 2010

Talking these ideas out :)




The most thing that struck me out was about Food Inc and the different of the food system. I dont agree with the fast food companies or other food that is modified to whatever other companies. Every companie food has the same teast of any meal you have in any locations. I think its not healthy because of they way they are doing them. All of the effects are going to the world by the way they are doing to all of the foods. My family and friends have no idea the conditon of the slaughtered animal were so bad that is now connect to all of the food system. They agree with what I think about companies that are invloved with the food system. And I disagree with the people by killing the animals even though are food is made by animals....

2 comments:

  1. I like how you explained your point of view, and how you disagree with the company's that saluter the animals. And how they mistreat the animals be for their killed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you voice your opinion in the first part, then you include your family's opinion. Rather then just talking about what your family said.

    ReplyDelete