Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Humanities


this is my link

I Can hear waves moving.At first it sound it really soft rocks following down from the top.Then I though it was good. Like about a second when the sound start it to go faster I could hear steps like someone was chancing other people.It also sound it like someone was eating something that was really hard. It sound really loud and scary after when I hear it I couldn't stop listing to it. It sound it scare that every time you go somewhere dark you going to remember this sound as you walk you going to feel someone behind you. When I hear this sound I feel lonely its a feeling that you cant explain.Every time you hear this sound you just want to look around and see that nobody is behind you. It sound like a train going on the woods without destination.I cant put nobody in this position were you can hear this scary sound.You can hear trees moving.Even though its scary It seem like if i want it to be there because it sound really calm. Everyone who listens to this sound could relax and enjoy the sound. I recommend that you listen to this sound

No comments:

Post a Comment