Sunday, September 27, 2009

S.L.O.B Character- What I Did This Weekend


It was a Sunday morning. It was a really cold day I had to wake up so early to help Mary to do the honey. Mary and I we were at the Kitchen, Rosaleen and June were coming to the kitchen too. After a while August was going to do the dinner for everyone. August was the first one to be awake. After a minute I was thinking that what if T-Ray wanted it to take Mary and me away from Rosaleen, August and June. I didn't know what to do if I should have told Rosaleen about what I was thinking.

We were at the house the whole day because it was to cold to go out. Been with them it made me happy. Even though I was thinking about the problem that I had. I was really scare that T-Ray was going to come over for Mary and me. I was thinking about it all day I couldn't stop thinking about it. I couldn't even eat because I had T-Ray on my mind. After this I had a dream about my mom I was crying because she was dead Rosaleen sow me cry she was talking to me she said, what's wrong I was like I'm crying because mom is not with me anymore Rosaleen told me don't cry anymore your mom always going to be with me anywhere I go. I couldn't stop crying it hurt me so bad that she wasn't with me anymore by my side.

After dinner, June told me why was my eyes red, and I told her what I had told Rosaleen. June had told me the same thing that Rosaleen said to me. I thank Rosaleen, June, Mary, and August to be there for me when I need them. The sun was going down and I was really tired of helping Mary do the honey. Before I went to bed, I told Rosaleen and June thanks for helping me. When I got to bed I fall asleep right away. I was ready for the next day to make some more honey.

3 comments:

  1. I liked the way you described how you were feeling and how you said you couldnt eat because of t-ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you expressed yourself through the writing.And the strong emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you said that the day was cold instead of just saying it was another day. I liked how you said Lily's feelings and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete